Banana Pineapple + Spinach Smoothie
Ok, so let's be honest smoothies don't always turn out the way you want them to taste. This smoothie though, turned out delicious on my first try so I knew it was a keeper! The sweet combination of banana and pineapple is incredibly refreshing and of course adding in the spinach adds those important greens in. This is a simple smoothie that even the beginner smoothie maker can handle. It is full of vitamins, minerals and lots of healthy fiber and fat to give your body the fuel it needs. It's also dairy free (of course!), so is gentle on the digestive system.
- 1 Banana
- 1 Handful of Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Pineapple
- 1 + 1/2 Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (I used Silk Brand which is Carageenan Free)
- 2 Tbsp. Ground Chia Seeds
- 2 Scoops Dairy, Soy + Fructose Free Protein Powder (I used USANA Brand, Order Here)
- 1 Probiotic Powder (I used USANA Brand, Order Here)
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- Pour Unsweetened Almond Milk first into your blender (this is so the other ingredients don't stick to the bottom of the blender)
- Add remaining ingredients except for the Probiotic into blender and blend on high speed- Banana, Spinach, Pineapple, Chia Seeds, Protein Powder and Coconut Oil
- Pour smoothie mixture into mason jar glass or regular glass and add in Probiotic Powder last (or if you take Probiotics in capsule form, simple open the capsule and pour into the smoothie) and mix contents with a spoon
- Drink and enjoy!