Raspberry Banana Chia Pancakes
These crowd-pleasing pancakes are so easy to make and they are super healthy! Try making homemade pancakes and say goodbye to the Aunt Jemima pancake mix in your pantry which is filled with bleached flour, sugar and other chemicals. These pancakes are full of whole nutrient dense ingredients, the way nature intended us to eat. Full of healthy vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fats, fiber and omega's these bad boys will give you an excellent start to your day by giving you sustained energy to keep you going on your busy day!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup organic buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup organic almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 3/4 cup frozen organic raspberries
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (for cooking on pan)
- Combine eggs, buckwheat flour, almond flour and almond milk in large mixing bowl and stir.
- Peel frozen banana, place in food processor or blender and mix on high speed.
- Combine the softened frozen banana and whole frozen raspberries with flour mixture.
- Add chia seeds and baking powder and combine until completely mixed.
- Heat frying pan on medium heat with coconut oil.
- Once heated begin to pour pancake mixture onto frying pan.
- Cook until golden brown on each side, making sure inside of pancake is cooked.
- Serve with pure maple syrup (optional)